Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Les Miserables Showing Today


After the cancellation of the most anticipated epic drama Les Miserables last January 9, due to technical difficulties, its premier night will be tonight January 16 at major cinemas in the Philippines.





I am not quite sure if I will be able to come tonight for the last full show since I am having a hard time with my work lately, so I will watch it over the weekend.


Main Cast: 

Hugh Jackman - Jean Valjean
Russell Crowe - Inspector Javert
Anne Hathaway - Fantine
Amanda Seyfried - Cosette
Eddie Redmayne - Marius Pontmercy
Samantha Barks - Éponine
Sacha Baron Cohen - Thénardier
Helena Bonham Carter - Madame Thénardier
Aaron Tveit - Enjolras
Daniel Huttlestone - Gavroche

Directed by: 
Tom Hooper



Playful Soprano

No comments:

Post a Comment