Friday, January 25, 2013

In Search of Reigne: The Book

Tomorrow is my rest day and I am having a fun time listening to Regine songs then suddenly, a friend asked me about the "Reigne Coffee Table Book" and I was like, "Ok let me check.. I am a bit busy lately that I never knew there is something new about the Songbird."

And of course as a Reginian, I must check on this one.. So browsing on the net, it was actually named after the 11th studio album of Regine that was “Reigne” and this was the album that one of my favourite songs “To Reach You” came into life. J

Reigne, was certified triple platinum by the Philippine Association of the Record Industry.
This also became the signature perfume for Bench that I first bought when I was just a college student heheh.. Well about the album’s description:

“The album also released a limited specially packaged long box edition that includes limited edition 14-carat gold Reigne necklace, exclusive song lyric booklet and full size photos taken by Jun de Leon which is not available on the regular edition”
                                                                                                                                                       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigne

Now, Regine collaborated with the photographer Jun De Leon, three years after the successful release of Reigne and decided to make a coffee table book that features 200 pages of Velasquez’ photos taken by De Leon after working with her for five years..

Will look for this one tomorrow.. Break a Leg.. :)
As for the coffee table books description:

“The coffee book comes in a special gift box that includes an EP CD with songs The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face and Misty Glass Window. It was released by Viva Foundation ForThe Arts.”                           http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reigne

 Wow.. This is a great art and history for the Reginians.. I wish I could find one tomorrow at the mall.. Break a leg.. J


Playful Soprano

No comments:

Post a Comment