Monday, January 21, 2013

A Day with My Best Friend :)


My Bestfriend at Almon Marina

I want to dedicate this to my bestfriend Marose, thank you for loving and supporting me all through out our lasting friendship..

A day is best spent with that someone that will always love you for who you are.. No buts, No ifs..

Our friendship matters most.. :)

Being so stressed at work everyday, I decided to ask my bestfriend Marose to come eat with me at Almon Marina, SM Megamall one Friday. I personally like eating here but of course I also want to share with you our experience eating here together.. J

For the menu, you may view their Almon Marina - Menu.

The Entrance is not that good, but the
food is what we came here for.. :)
The façade looks simple with the menu shown at the entrance.

Colorful presentation of what's cooking.
Reserved seat in the house.. :)
The food are well placed and cooked, same as the facilities, going here is a bit relaxing since they play songs that really fits the venue. There are also reservations for those who want to hold small lunch, dinner or meetings.

There are meals displayed at the counter for convenience.
An Old Brick House Style. :)
Hehe my order please.. :)
Things I don't like the place is that cashier who does not know how to serve with a smile to Filipinos.. :( Same goes to the crews whom you can't understand what they are telling you if they come near your table.

Seafoods galore.. Too bad, I am allergic.. :(
Desserts for your sweet tooth.. :)
After an encounter with that cashier, we now got our orders ready, and of course since I already love the food, I asked my bestfriend how's the taste. She also felt the same and loved it as this is her first time to eat here.. Feel so happy that time because we both love to eat together.. :)

Let me  guess, you are happy Marose? Right?
Her order is Roast Chicken with Macaroni Salad, Php 175.00
Going out to eat with your bestfriend or even your family is a great deal, and for me, it is the best stress reliever, at the same time a good time to have your self a break from the tires of the world - something I usually feel during weekdays. :)


For me, a heavy meal because I felt so hungry that time..
2 Pasta, 1 Roast Chicken and Garlic Bread, Php 225.00
Going out with my bestfriend really feels relaxing
and it shows.. :)
Guess what, that was the time when I bought my "R2K" and "Covers 2" CD, I just got some money lately that is why I am able to buy Regine's CD's. And what will you expect, my bestfriend also love the Asia's Songbird.. :)

Hehe.. :) Perhaps she loves Regine more than I do..
But naaa.. I love her more.. :)
If only Regine can eat with us here.. Sighhh.. :)

The Hobbit is.. Handsome.. :P

Of course, what would be the next thing to do with your bestfriend? Watch movie!! :)
I happen to note that we missed the premier night of the The Hobbit last December 13, 2012, we were able to watch it last January 28, 2013.. Where have we been? :)

Tickets for the movie, we watched it at SM Megamall.
Well, sort of a brief background, it is an epic fantasy adventure (I like these kinds of films) directed by Peter Jackson, this movie is also the prequel to his Lord of the Rings Film Trilogy. And since I did not read recent reviews about the movie, I was surprised that it also got a part two hahaha.. :) So we better watch out for it.. I will surely watch this one.

Well actually, one of my weirdest dreams is to become a
Wizard.. :) 
I am not quite sure about my bestfriend's heheh..
Watching the film makes me wonder, is there really a place like this that is very peaceful, something that could really release all the burden that I am carrying in this world. So sorry but I feel very stressed with my work lately so even with the movie I can feel that I need that place badly.. :) I became very eager to think about my wildest dream - to become a Wizard.. :)

The day ended as we go home tired but happy knowing that we are very free to do what we want and we are doing it together.. :)

I always love my BFF Marose.. :)


Playful Soprano

No comments:

Post a Comment